About Me

My photo
I Love Me! Quirky, goofy, lovely and loving... Trying to find my fashion voice as I stumble through the streets of Las Vegas... My life. My style. My Ups. My Downs.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Attention Boys and Girls!

Ciao Piacevole,

As I was going through my daily routine of browsing through blogs, I run upon a white button up that I was screaming to have on All the Pretty Birds.


These button ups are one of the most awesome takes on a closet staple!

Sooo I am a self-proclaimed fashion stalker and if an item moves me I will track it down! That is exactly what I had to do in order to find who made this amazing piece, because the original post didn't detail the designer, the price or anything.Thank goodness she listed the names of gentlemen wearing the pieces. I found one the gentlemen's twitter, which lead me to his instagram which tag the designer of the button up...YAY!


The designer of the buttons is an up and coming Italian (hence the greeting) menswear line by the name of 11/Un-Dici . If you have clicked the link, you will see they are still under construction but you can see more of their collection by visiting their instagram (11/Un-Dici).



Let me know if you would like to see more post like this one...


Until Later Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment