About Me

My photo
I Love Me! Quirky, goofy, lovely and loving... Trying to find my fashion voice as I stumble through the streets of Las Vegas... My life. My style. My Ups. My Downs.

Friday, June 28, 2013

MY BIRTHDAY!

Welcome back Lovelies,
My birthday was June 12th! I love my birthday, I especially love the birthday wishes, but celebrating my birthday isn't something I'm always down for. My friends and family kept asking me what I was planning on doing and I kept replying nothing. I honestly didn't want to do anything big and since I couldn't think of anything, I figure I would just chill at home. Every year, my mom gets me a cake and puts a number 1 candle in it, then my mom and dad take me to Olive Garden and that's the only thing I wanted to do. Well my boyfriend had other plans...



He gave me some money to go grab an outfit and told me to be pretty. Sooo I assumed we were just going to dinner, which I was perfectly happy with, then the door bell rang. First my mom came, then my two friends Marji and Tameka. As I look out the window to see if anyone else was coming, I saw a limo and I was immediately excited.


The limo took us to Flemings and around the strip, I had a blast! My friends, my boyfriend and my cousin were just all laughs all night and I couldn't contain my overwhelming feelings of happiness. Best way to celebrate my birthday!



The Labels:

Shirt, Shorts and Accessories: Forever 21
Heels: Alexander Wang Kyla

Thanks for the birthday wishes! See you next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment