About Me

My photo
I Love Me! Quirky, goofy, lovely and loving... Trying to find my fashion voice as I stumble through the streets of Las Vegas... My life. My style. My Ups. My Downs.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cracking Legs!

Top of the morning lovelies,

I haven't really blogged much as of late, but I was thinking of adding in some new post... I kind of want to do my bucket list, stylized post, my favorite things and more of Baking with Tasha P., I would love to hear your thoughts about the post. The button up on my last post didn't get a great reception, which is totally fine. I LOVE all the critics and feedback, sooo keep them coming:) Anywho, below is my outfit of the night for a dinner with friends.



We were going to eat all-you-eat crab, soo I didn't want to wear anything to much because I was going to be wearing crab as an accessory by the end of the night. It was either my normal uniform, a thrown on dress, or shorts. I went with shorts, sooo I can get down and dirty with cracking those legs! (I can hear all my vegetarian readers cringing! No more crab talk!)


Since my outfit was pretty simple, I spiced it up with a pair of heels and some shades. I liked the combo and it went well for what was doing. I felt comfortable and cute. Most outfits can be transformed with the right accessories.



The Labels:

Shirt/Shorts: Target
Clutch: TJ Maxx
Necklace: Forever 21

Looking forward to your thoughts... Bye, Loves!



4 comments:

  1. nice outfit! I really love your top and your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, crab legs! Yummy! Perfect outfit for a summery dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit, i love your shoes!
    maybe we can follow each other,let me now on my blog
    kisses from Mexico
    http://donttrytoignoreme.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I liked your shoes too!

    Glow and Blush

    ReplyDelete